Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm Not Dead/Mini-Profile

Hi there. The next target is one of those where I'm treading really, really carefully, as fucking up some of this research could bite me hard. Rest assured, it's going up. It's just going to be how I phrase some things that's the issue. And as content: Mini-Profiles, on some people who don't suck, and why.

Mini-Profile: Ian J. - He once gave me a shirt from his stock when I lost one I'd paid for at a convention.
Mini-Profile: Dan Shive - Knows his fans are crazy, and will tell you why in some amusing stories.
Mini-Profile: John Troutman - Never tell him to just "go nuts" in your sketchbook. You'll end up with Wolverine with boobs.

Yes, I just namedropped a shitload of people. No, I'm not apologetic. I could have done much, much worse.

4 comments:

Richard said...

You sure you're not dead?

Anonymous said...

how about a new article?

Molly said...

Are you dead?

Anonymous said...

I think he/she is dead.